We love this game!



At the Ryder Cup a few weeks back, the PGA of America launched a rebranding campaign with a new logo and the campaign slogan of "We love this game".  This is a multi-part effort to showcase and differentiate the PGA of America from other organizations and to highlight who we are as PGA of America Professionals.  It's not only a campaign to market the PGA of America, but it is real and genuine because of the people behind the campaign and the PGA of America Professionals, like myself that truly love this game.  


How much do I love this game?  It's not often that I get to combine three of my favorite things into one night, but that's what I did last week.  I took my wife (love #1)  to play golf (love #2) at Citizens Bank Park (Philly Sports love #3).  My kids fall into "Love #1.5", but you get the point.  It was a really unique and cool experience and I got to share it with my favorite person!  Golf is a game that we can enjoy alone, with friends, with family and with the people we love for the rest of our lives.  That is why I love this game! 







Comments

Popular Posts